Your Donations Help With Our Retired Law Enforcement Network
Partners in Prevention: Law Enforcement Allies
What sets our network apart is the real-world expertise it brings to the table. The retired law enforcement officers within our network aren’t just figureheads, they are true former public servants who want to continue their service to the cause. They come from a variety of backgrounds, including federal, state and local agencies. This experience provides provides us with a holistic view of many facets of scam tactics. In addition, their expertise manifests in powerful presentations, workshops and other important advisory roles. This experience and expertise is crucial in helping us stay ahead of the ever-evolving landscape if scams and fraudulent schemes.
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association (FLEOA)
- Association of Former Special Agents Internal Revenue Service (AFSA-IRS)
- Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI (SOCXFBI)
- United States Secret Service Organization (SECRETSERVICE)
- California State Law Enforcement Association (CSLEA)
- Los Angeles Police Relief Association (LAPRA)
- International Police Association (IPA-USA)
The above cited retired law enforcement organizations are a small sampling of these type of organizations. This is important information because it show the almost unlimited access we have to experience law enforcement personnel in our scam prevention efforts. This makes Stamp Out Scams Inc. a unique organization in the world of scam prevention.
Through the symbiotic relationship between Stamp Out Scams Inc. and our law enforcement allies, we are pioneering new ways to protect vulnerable populations and educate the public about the risks and realities of scams in today’s digital age. It’s more than a network; it’s a partnership grounded in the shared mission of creating a safer, scam-free world for all.